Hello all.. ^_^
Today I’m trying to show you how to make a beautiful tissue box using decoupage technique…
Special thanks to my best friend Gregorius Hadi and his wife (owner of Cute n Cute Photography, Surabaya), who patiently took these beautiful pictures…
Are you ready? 😀
- Prepare all the materials (Raw Tissue box, acrylic paint, decoupage napkins, glue, varnish, paint brush, sanding paper, decorative resin, screw, hair dryer)
- Paint raw tissue box with white color of acrylic paint using paint brush.
- Dry it!
- Sand it using sanding paper.
- Re-paint and then dry it.
- Cut decoupage napkins as big as the box size.
- Glue it on to the box.
- Take decorative resin, paint them with acrylic paint. I chose lime green color for them.
- Put decorative resin at the bottom corner of the box, screw them. then, put the round one at the top, glue it using decoupage glue.
- Last but not least, give final touch for the tissue box using decoupage varnish. Dry it!
- Your beautiful tissue box is ready to brighten up your day ^_^
Thank you so much 🙂
So cute… dimana bisa diperoleh kaki kotak resin seperti itu mba? Salaam
silahkan email ke firstname.lastname@example.org yaaa 🙂